Thursday, December 02, 2004

This blog totally needs pictures

So like this blog represents my chance for the world to see the real me, but I like totally don't know where to start. Cuz, you know, like how can I show the inner aardvark when the readers can't even see my outer aardvark?

I spend a lot of time on my appearance, so it's a really important part of who I am. I mean I will sit in front of the mirror for hours admiring myself. It takes a lot of time and energy to make my fur look good, cuz like I'm an aardvark and I have hair all over my body. Have you ever tried to brush the base of your tail or the middle of your back? I didn't think so.

At any rate, Ozzie like needs to get off his ass and get photos of me up on the web so everyone can see my hirsute look.

Am I allowed to say "ass" on the blog? *giggle* I hope I don't get busted by some like worked up blogger dude who objects to profanity. I mean that would suck. Can I say "suck?" Like if I can't just say what I am thinking, this blog thing could be a real drag.

4 Comments:

Blogger (d)avid said...

I'm working on it, Buffy. It takes a little time. The blog has only been up a week. I know you have a busy schedule with all your grooming and telephone calling, but it will happen. Fear not.

11:04 AM  
Blogger (d)avid said...

Pictures are up, Buffy. I hope you approve.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Thanks, David. The pictures look like totally fabulous. Now people can see how beautiful I am. I can feel my fan base growing.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Wagsy said...

Ummmm you look "so totally rad" Buffy.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home