Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Um ... hello! I thought we'd offer you a Happy New Year. 2005 was a good year for the bears, I hope that 2006 is just as good. Or better. Yeah, yeah. Better would be good, too.

Um ... we'd like to show you how we spent our New Year's Eve, but Ozzie and Harriet were very sick, so they went to bed early, so our celebration was pretty tame. Goofball did wear a lamp shade on his head, but I think he was just being silly. Maybe when Ozzie and Harriet wake up we can post our photos of New Year's.

In the mean time, here is a picture from a friend of ours in Germany. Bananabear and his friends look awfully cute watching the fireworks.


first pic in 2006
Originally uploaded by bananabear.

1 Comments:

Blogger limone said...

awww. bananabear and me say "thank you" for the post (he lives at my place). :-)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home