Friday, April 15, 2005

Silk sheets

Ooh! Today is a very big day. My hopes and dreams will be answered. I hope that silk sheets are everything my furry brain thought they would be. When your career aspiration is napping, you have to strive for something. I happened to choose silk sheets.

Someone might say it is materialistic, but ... um ... I think it is aesthetic. I like soft things. What could be softer than silk sheets?

Um ... what's that George? ... Yes, Goofball is also very soft. ... I dunno, he might be softer than silk sheets. We'll be able to see tonight! Ooh, it is so exciting. Goofball versus silk sheets in an epic throw pillow down. Ooh, down throw pillows would be very nice, too.

Um ... what's that Goofball? ... No, we're not going to get rid of you if the silk sheets happen to be softer. ... Yes, I know you have more personality than an entire silk factory. ... Oooh! Oooh! That wasn't very polite, Goofball. That was so rude, I don't even know how to respond. Um ... um ...

See what happens when you work towards something like silk sheets? Jealousies are brought out and your softness and furriness is impugned.

silk_sheet_map_4_grafitti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home