Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Clarifications are in Order

Um ... I thought I would offer a ... um ... brief defense of the bears who came to visit while Ozzie and Harriet were gone. There was nothing wrong with the bears. Most of them were very nice. Um ... they were not interlopers, because I invited them. It is true that they did mostly just lie around and luxuriate on the sheets, but I don't see anything wrong with that. They simply enjoyed the finer things in life. I'm sorry that some of Goofball's issues of Gentlebear's Quarterly and my Soft Surroundings collection are a little worse for wear, but that is understandable when paper is passed around 40 or 50 pairs of paws.

Um ... yeah. The readers should rest assured that nothing out of the ordinary happened. We just had a lot of furry visitors who took a while to go home. Yeah, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home